Monday, June 18, 2012

New Sewing Pattern Shop: I Make It; You Make It

As you've probably guessed from my (sorta) recent pattern-testing posts, I've had a new shop in the works. And, it's finally open! It's called I Make It; You Make It and has digital PDF sewing patterns and tutorials. The patterns are mostly fashion related with a vintage-inspired twist. Through the years, fashionable sewing patterns have been hard to come by, which generally led me to creating my own patterns. Now I've been digitizing them, and writing up easy-to-follow, detailed instructions with photos to go along with the patterns.

As a follower of the blog, take 20% off any of the patterns by entering GRANDOPENING when you checkout, available until June 25th. You can have a looksy at the DIY sewing patterns in the shop, or sign up to get an email whenever a new pattern comes out (about once a month).



The Patterns


Right now the shop includes:

  • A men's bowtie that is custom-fit to the wearer and closes with a hook and eye in the back.
  • A women's turban made from a stretchy knit that wraps around for a custom fit
  • A ruffled half apron that's reversible
  • A simple wallet that only requires 3 stitches to make
  • A snap wallet that comes in 2 sizes: wallet size and business card holder size



  • No comments: