Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Heading to the Beach // Resort Wear

even though it's mid-june, summer still isn't in full swing in NYC. so i've been doing a bit of beach time dreaming. i'll be heading out to our greenport house in july and august, and here are a few of my favorite resort wear items perfect for the beach.



turkish towel via TheAnatolian | tangerine swimsuit via SHOPAT851 | mint triangle earrings via bonnilu | chambray romper via shetigervintage | wooden sunglasses via Capital | blue vintage swimsuit via bonesvintage


5 comments:

famousthecat said...

I keep telling people, "I'm a grown-ass woman, I can wear rompers if I want!" This romper is an adorable one.

acommonthread said...

haha. my thoughts exactly. my romper collection is out of control.

Danica V. said...

wow, seriously fantastic eye for color here. can't get enough of that tangerine swimsuit.

k said...

pretty sure those triangle earrings are perfection.

martha said...

Those earrings are amazing!