Saturday, September 29, 2007

minty legwarmers

i think i have a 97% problem. everything in my current projects list mysteriously stops at 97%. i should be stitching together that summer bathrobe, but what have i been doing instead? starting legwarmers...which i've made lots of progress on in a matter of a day or two. just in time for the incoming fall.

these are made from knitpicks merino style on size 5 dpn needles in mint green. the green in real life is really bright...the picture is really muted. i really like the lace pattern at the top and these things are really, really simple to make. perhaps for easy christmas gifts....the pattern is from One Skein. They seem really cozy. I'm a little worried though that I underbought the yarn. I'm going to be cutting it really close.

in other news, i am aggressively approaching my ravelry invite. i can feel it. i started out with 20,000 ahead of me and now a mere 12,163. i'm scared.

Found you!

* You signed up on September 11, 2007
* You are #32243 on the list.
* 12163 people are ahead of you in line.
* 5241 people are behind you in line.
* 53% of the list has been invited so far

Oh - and I took a picture of my newly crocheted bathrug, in use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The legwarmers look great! I really like that mint green from knitpicks, I knit a feb baby sweater out of it and it's such a bright and happy color!